Monday, July 13, 2009

The Mayo Clinic


The Mayo Clinic has lived up to it's expectations. Everyone here, from the nurses to the doctors to the janitors have been so kind, helpful and bending over backwards for both Jill and me. The neurosurgon spent as much time as we needed explaining everything and answering all our questions. Every room here is a large single room which has been really nice. The TV has movies on demand, there is a bathroom with shower and even a mini-fridge. Jill was talking in Spanish to the cleaning lady who was emptying the trash and she asked if I spoke Spanish too "frijoles pantelones" was my response and we all had a good laugh! I even got a pair of the 'sticky pad" socks that all the patients have to wear when they''re walking around. Bright red with grippy pads. Super stylish!

1 comment:

  1. Rob

    I just talked to Jan McRae and she filled me in on what is going on and pointed me to your blog (great idea by the way!!).

    I am truly sorry to hear that you guys are having to go through this. Know that I will be praying for you & Jill. If there is anything that I can do for you guys, please let me know.

    Best Wishes... Jason Wolfe

    ReplyDelete