Wednesday, July 15, 2009

R&R


Day 1 after the second surgery. Jill is still in a lot of pain which is being closely watched and managed by the wonderful staff here at the Mayo Clinic Hospital. She's really tired and trying to sleep which allows me some time to catch up on some of my sleep too. It's still unknown how long we're going to be here. All depends on the recovery. Could be out as early as the weekend, but it could be longer. We'll have to wait and see. I've gotten some requests for an address so here it is. She's changed rooms quite a bit, but the staff here is good about finding her.
Mayo Clinic Hospital
5777 East Mayo Boulevard
Phoenix, AZ 85054

3 comments:

  1. Gosh I hope you both can get some rest. It seems like the Mayo in Rochester offered massage. Do they have it there for either of you? Of course, maybe with a throbbing head, she doesn't want anyone messing with her. Just an idea. Of course, you'll be getting plenty of those. We are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH!!!! I'm so glad to finally be able to read all of the entries since yesterday afternoon! GOOD FOR YOU, Jill--be pissed!! And rest. You too, Rob. Thanks so much for the address and for keeping us all in the loop--you've got a lot of us who care about you both. Still sending a continuous flow of love and light to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I would agree with Alissa on the childbirth thing. I've done it both ways, and I'd take either one over brain surgery. I mean, Dude, you get a baby after childbirth--while you 2 may not feel the same way, we do consider that a positive thing. :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete